Goodwin Counseling Services
Scope of Services
- Counseling – Individual, group, family, psycho-educational, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational group therapy
- Behavioral risk assessments and screenings
- Case management and outreach services
- Referral services and administrative consults
- Support groups- anger management, bereavement, smoking cessation substance abuse, healthy relationships, academic focus
Lisa Mooney, LMFT
Lisa is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) with many years of experience working as both a family therapist and clinical supervisor for a community-based, in-home therapy program.
She holds a Master’s degree in Family Therapy from the University of Massachusetts-Boston. She believes that all clients are the experts of their own lives. In all of her work she brings her knowledge and extensive training in solution-focused and narrative therapies. She is passionate about helping people feel seen and heard in the ways they prefer, creating space for people to experience choice and possibility.
Goodwin University Registration Forms