School Based Programs
School Based Health Centers (SBHC) provide cost-effective & time-efficient services that benefit the community, schools, teachers, parents and students.
- Dental – 15%
- Medical – 33%
- Behavioral Health – 52%
Total Revenue 2016-2017
- Medical – 27%
- Dental – 34%
- Behavioral Health – 39%
- 48% Increase in number of BH Visits at CTRA with the addition of Full time SW
- 166 Physicals Exams FY 16-17
- 40 Physical examinations provided for uninsured students
- 37% increase from FY 15-16
- ADAPT (Assessing the Development to Assist Preschoolers in Transition) program identified 26 % of preschoolers exhibiting at-risk behaviors (compared to national average of 4%).
- Screening component of ADAPT identified 26% of students at risk compared to a 4% national rate
- Increased Medical care by 125% due to a full time APRN at Larson SBHC
Time Efficient And Prevention Based
- 2,608 Dental Sealants provided between 2013-2017.
- In 180 school days SBHC Staff spend over 101 equivalent school days providing care and services that are neither billable nor reimbursable.
Response to Community Needs
- CTRA Social Worker
- School Readiness Social Worker
- Goodwin College Behavioral Health Services